Terms and conditions
Purchasing from Michele Franzese Moda is a simple and safe operation. The Customer will have to view the collections, choose the product and order its shipment. The online store offers clothing and accessories from the best international fashion brands. Thanks to the exclusive service and unmistakable style of Michele Franzese Moda, shopping will transform into a unique moment. To browse among the proposals, simply select a CATEGORY and discover the selection of products from the main Italian and international brands proposed by Michele Franzese Moda. Each product is accompanied by a descriptive sheet containing information on the model, price, composition, sizes and colours.
With ADD TO CART, the desired item is placed in a virtual shopping bag which allows you to continue browsing the other pages of the site, waiting for order confirmation. At any time it is possible to add new purchases or, with the DELETE ITEM function, exclude those already selected. By clicking on the SHOPPING BAG link, the prices of the individual items purchased and the total amount of the order, still partial and unconfirmed, are indicated. Thanks to the WISHLIST functionality it is possible to compose, during shopping, a list of your favorite items which will then be stored in a reserved space, with the possibility of reviewing them whenever you wish. Once you have made your choice, simply insert your selection directly into the cart.
With SEND ORDER online shopping comes to an end. If you are already a customer of Michele Franzese Moda, just enter your email and password and the system will automatically recognize the user. However, if it is your first visit to the Michele Franzese Moda online store, you must register on the site (by clicking on the REGISTRATION link), so as to enter the data needed for purchasing and shipping. Once registration is complete, the system will store the information and the Customer will be automatically recognized during subsequent visits.
The products purchased on Michele Franzese Moda are sold directly by LuxuryofLove srl
You can request any information from Michele Franzese Moda through our assistance services.
Remember that you can always contact Michele Franzese Moda via Email
Our commercial policy
1. Michele Franzese Moda offers products for sale on Michele Franzese Moda and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are "consumers".
2. When we talk about "consumer" we refer to any natural person who acts on Michele Franzese Moda for purposes not related to his commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a "consumer", we invite you to refrain from concluding commercial transactions on Michele Franzese Moda
3. In consideration of its commercial policy, Michele Franzese Moda reserves the right not to process orders from parties other than the "consumer" or in any case orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
4. These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Michele Franzese Moda among users of Michele Franzese Moda.
5. The General Conditions of Sale do not however regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than Michele Franzese Moda who are present on Michele Franzese Moda via links, banners or other hyperlinks.
6. Michele Franzese Moda reserves the right to cancel and/or cancel any order for any reason (unavailability, inventory error, defective items). Obviously, the cancellation will be followed by a refund of the entire amount spent; refund which will be made in the same way as the payment for the order.
Guarantees and indication of product prices
1. On Michele Franzese Moda, only top quality, luxury branded products are offered for sale. These products are purchased directly from retailers carefully selected for their rigorous quality controls.
Michele Franzese Moda supplies, through current collaboration, Luxury Boutiques scattered throughout the exclusively Italian territory; thanks to consolidated direct relationships (all authorized resellers)
The goods offered for sale on the Michele Franzese Moda website are not obtained exclusively from the owners of the brands, but from authorized resellers. Michele Franzese Moda declares that it is not an authorized reseller or agent of the brands sold on the site. All brands mentioned on the site are registered trademarks of their respective owners who hold the rights and ownership. The mere mention of these trademarks on the site does not suggest or imply that the respective owners have any affiliation or agreement with the site itself. Most of the brands present on the website and referring to products for sale on Michele Franzese Moda are famous brands known to the general public and to every user of Michele Franzese Moda.
2. Michele Franzese Moda does not sell used, irregular or lower quality products than the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on Michele Franzese Moda within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on Michele Franzese Moda may not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
4. Product prices may be subject to updates. Check the final sales price before submitting the relevant order form. The increase or decrease in the sales price is our unquestionable choice and can even occur a few seconds after you close the order.
5. Michele Franzese Moda, in the event of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that are not provided with the relevant tags or guarantee seal, of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
6. Since this is a catalog comparable by law to mail order sales, Michele Franzese Moda reserves the right to cancel orders and/or purchase procedures in the event of an error in the publication of prices or items on sale. In this case the customer will obviously be reimbursed for any expenses incurred
Michele Franzese Moda ships to Italy and around the world only through the express courier service DHL and UPS. All goods shipped by Michele Franzese Moda are carefully packaged. Together with the goods shipped, Michele Franzese Moda will include the invoice in the package (or where requested by e-mail), indicating in detail the prices of the items purchased.
Michele Franzese Moda is covered in all shipments by free insurance against theft and/or accidental damage. The insurance remains valid until the moment of delivery of the goods.
All duly filled and paid orders will be processed within two working days: all shipments depart from Michele Franzese Moda, only on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 17.30. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be handled the following Tuesday.
TRACK YOUR SHIPMENT ONLINE
Michele Franzese Moda offers its customers a shipping service that can be tracked at any time, thanks to the service made available by DHL and UPS. The Customer will receive an email confirming the shipment of the goods with the tracking number provided by DHL and UPS which will allow him to check the progress of his shipment at any time. Alternatively, you can always check the delivery status in real time in the "My Account" section of the site.
Shipments can be DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) or DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), depending on the shipping address. DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) shipments are made to EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal , Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary) where VAT/TVA is already calculated and included in the purchase price. DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) shipping is for non-EU or non-Schengen countries.
Any customs duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery times are affected by the destination areas of the products. ITALY (DDP): delivery is approximately expected within two working days of shipment. European EU countries (DDP): delivery is approximately expected within three working days of shipment. European countries outside the EU (DDU): delivery is approximately expected within 5 working days of shipment.
Once the goods have been delivered, it is up to the Customer to carefully inspect the package before signing the delivery document. If the package is tampered with or not intact, the Customer can sign the delivery document with reservation or refuse the delivery. Any anomalies must be promptly reported to the local DHL or UPS office and to Michele Franzese Moda by sending an e-mail to our customer service. If the Customer refuses to deliver the goods, any shipping costs necessary for returning the package to Michele Franzese Moda will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer. If for any reason the shipment is not delivered to the address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, the package will be returned to Michele Franzese Moda at the Customer's expense. In this case, Michele Franzese Moda will be responsible for deducting this amount from any refund due to the Customer.